Nordic Ware Non-Stick OVEN LINER Prevents Sticky Messes
Whether you're baking some ooey gooey bars or warming up a pizza, drips are inevitable. Avoid the smoky burn on the bottom of your oven with this nonstick oven liner. Place it on the bottom rack when using your oven up to 400°F to prevent any messes. Once the oven liner has cooled, it easily wipes clean!
Cooking Surface: L: 16.00 in. W: 23.00 in.
Material: Glass reinforced nylon
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.45 lbs
Made in: China
• Hand wash.
• Oven safe to 450°F.
• For use in clean ovens only. Ensure oven has been wiped clean or gone through a self-cleaning cycle prior to inserting the oven liner.
• Not for use in toaster or convection ovens.
• Place oven liner on lower wire rack.
• Do not use directly on oven element or expose to open flame.
• If oven liner is larger than the wire rack, trim the oven liner with scissors.
• Do not place oven liner on bottom of the oven that is in direct contact with the heat source.
• Failure to use oven liner as directed could damage your oven.
• You may place baking dishes directly on the oven liner surface.
• Do not use self-clean mode with oven liner in oven.
• Do not cover or block any holes inside the oven. Covering holes could cause unsafe carbon monoxide levels.
• Do not use in conjunction with aluminum foil.